Musky Fishing Club
2017 Bill's Musky Club Membership Form
Start or renew your membership today
- Please include an email address on your membership form
September 22, 23, & 24 - Fall Outing (Wisconsin River Challenge)
- Registration: Please Register in person at the Saturday night get together at the Eagles Club
- Fishing Hours: 9/22/2017 at 12:01 a.m. to 9/24/2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bodies of Water That Can Be Fished: Wisconsin River from the Merrill Dam south thru Lake DuBay
- Get Together – Eagle Club, Wausau, Saturday night from 5:30pm - 8:30pm, Food, & Refreshments will be served. Along with Raffle & Attendance Prize
October 14th - Lake Wausau Outing - STUMP TROPHY CHALLENGE vs. 12 Apostles Musky Club
- Lakes that can be fished: Lake Wausau, Mosinee Flowage, and Lake Dubay
- Fishing hours: 6:00am to 4:00pm
- All fish must be registered by 4:30pm at the Eagles Club in Wausau
- Sign the general registration book anytime during the day at the Eagles Club but no later than 4:30pm
- Food and refreshments will be served during the noon hour and what is left will be served at the end of the day. There will also be a raffle and attendance prizes.
We are looking for things of interest to club members. If you have photos, articles, links or stories that you think other members may enjoy, please let us know.
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing. Currently the club has approximately 700 members.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish. The club raises most of its funds from a raffle that is put on at the banquet. This money is used to support the club’s mission as stated above including providing scholarships to DC Everest students on the Fishing Team and a scholarships to a UW Steven’s Point students in an outdoors/natural resources field of study.