February 9th - Speaker: Gregg Thomas
- Professional Musky Guide and lure designer, Gregg Thomas will be at the Sportsman's Repair Shop, 1007 Pasha Ave, Mosinee, WI 54455.
- Thursday, February 9th, 2017, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Come hear Gregg discuss ideas to help you catch bigger fish and share his vision on the future of musky fishing.
March 25, 2017 - Bill's Musky Club Banquet
- Early Bird registration ends February 3, 2017
- Regular registration ends March 10, 2017
- Dale's Weston Lanes, doors open at 4:00pm
- Dinner at 6:00pm
- 2016 Awards to be handed out and raffles thru the evening.
We are looking for things of interest to club members. If you have photos, articles, links or stories that you think other members may enjoy, please let us know.
Revised May 1, 2016
1. Must be a paid-up member of Bill’s Musky Club prior to the catch.
2. Musky’s must be legally caught by hook and line according to Wisconsin
The election of officers and directors took place during the annual meeting. This page will be updated after the first board meeting after the March election.
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing. Currently the club has approximately 700 members.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish. The club raises most of its funds from a raffle that is put on at the banquet. This money is used to support the club’s mission as stated above including providing scholarships to DC Everest students on the Fishing Team and a scholarships to a UW Steven’s Point students in an outdoors/natural resources field of study.
Musky Fishing Club
2017 Bill's Musky Club Membership Form
Start or renew your membership today
- Please include an email address on your membership form