Musky Fishing Club
2017 Bill's Musky Club Membership Form
Start or renew your membership today
- Please include an email address on your membership form
June, 9, 10, 11 - Spring Outing with Dave’s Musky Club at Lake Tomahawk Park in Lake Tomahawk
- Registration: June 10 @12:30pm at the Park
- Fishing Hours: 6/9/2017 at 12:01 a.m. to 6/11/2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lakes That Can Be Fished: All of Vilas and Oneida County
- Saturday Lunch and Raffles: Lake Tomahawk Park at Noon
- You must register on Saturday 6/10/2017 at 12:30pm, at Lake Tomahawk Park to qualify for the outing.
June 24 STUMP TROPHY CHALLENGE vs 12 Apostles Musky Club
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Stevens Point Flowage and Lake Dubay
- Fishing Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- All fish must be registered by 4:00 pm at Bahamas Bar
-Registration: Please email Big D - email@example.com to register for the outing. (They need a headcount for lunch)
September 22, 23, & 24 Wisconsin River Challenge
- Registration: Please Register in person at the Saturday night get together at the Eagles Club
- Fishing Hours: 9/22/2017 at 12:01 a.m. to 9/24/2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bodies of Water That Can Be Fished: Wisconsin River from the Merrill Dam south thru Lake DuBay
- Get Together – Eagle Club, Wausau, Saturday night from 5:30pm - 8:30pm, Food, & Refreshments will be served. Along with Raffle & Attendance Prize
We are looking for things of interest to club members. If you have photos, articles, links or stories that you think other members may enjoy, please let us know.
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing. Currently the club has approximately 700 members.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish. The club raises most of its funds from a raffle that is put on at the banquet. This money is used to support the club’s mission as stated above including providing scholarships to DC Everest students on the Fishing Team and a scholarships to a UW Steven’s Point students in an outdoors/natural resources field of study.