Musky Fishing Club
Fall Outing in Eagle River
September 23, 24, & 25 2016
- Registration: Please register in person at the Saturday night get together.
- Fishing hours: 9/23/2016 at 12:01am to 9/25/2016 at 11:59pm
- Lakes that can be fished: All Vilas and Oneida County lakes
- Get together at the Hi-Pines Campground, Saturday night from 5:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m. Food and refreshments will be served along with a raffle and attendance prize
***** THE OCTOBER 8TH LAKE WAUSAU OUTING HAS CHANGED****
***NEW*** Wisconsin River Stump Challenge, October 8, 2016
- Bodies of water to fish: Mosinee Flowage and Lake Dubay
- Fishing hours: 10/8/2016 at 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Get Together at Meyer's Landing, Saturday night starting at 5:30 p.m. Food and refreshments will be served along with a raffle and attendance prize.
- Registration will take place at Meyer's
Landing, that evening
** All fish registration forms need to be turned in by 5:00 p.m. at Meyer's Landing.
We are looking for things of interest to club members. If you have photos, articles, links or stories that you think other members may enjoy, please let us know.
Revised May 1, 2016
1. Must be a paid-up member of Bill’s Musky Club prior to the catch.
2. Musky’s must be legally caught by hook and line according to Wisconsin
The election of officers and directors took place during the annual meeting. This page will be updated after the first board meeting after the March election.
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing. Currently the club has approximately 700 members.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish. The club raises most of its funds from a raffle that is put on at the banquet. This money is used to support the club’s mission as stated above including providing scholarships to DC Everest students on the Fishing Team and a scholarships to a UW Steven’s Point students in an outdoors/natural resources field of study.